11.23.2012

Journey Into Shadow



Journey Into Shadow
By Sarah Thaller

That’s right everybody… I wrote a book! I decided to put my money where my mouth was and show what I am literarily made of!

Anyway, this is the story of Henry Flowers, a young boy who goes for a visit with his mysterious, strange, hoarder of a grandfather. Unbeknownst to Henry, he suffers from a genetic disorder that will result in blindness and he has been sent to his grandfather, who also had the disorder and is now blind, to learn about what life will be like without sight. Grandpa Julian, has something other than an honest discussion in mind.

Henry embarks on an adventure that will teach him about loss, choice, healing, and the power of imagination.

I can’t give an unbiased review of my own book. I hope that I wrote it with an honest lens and understanding of what genuinely sucks and what makes for good/entertaining/interesting literature.

From as unbiased of a position as possible, I think that the book is worth checking out. I would love to hear back in comments or in reviews on Amazon.

Of course I love my book… and I hope you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

did you read the book? what did you think?

 
Elegant de BlogMundi